Nice matters...it always matters!!!!!...... STAR Students are Cam and Ms. Z!!!!!
School begins promptly at 8:30... Do not forget your mask!!!!!... DO not forget to join PTA!!!!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cotton Plantation & Ritz Crackers

On Sunday Flossy and Buddy returned to Lake Gibbo. I hadn't seen them since last October. It was good to see them back. I threw them some Ritz crackers. I don't know why I had Ritz in the pantry. (I hate Ritz Crackers)
Buddy and Flossy
I arrived at a friend of mine's land In GA on Monday afternoon. The land used to be a cotton plantation a long long long time ago. It is so peaceful!
The woods bordering the old cotton fileds (this is where I am) It looks like there used to be a house here many years ago, I will investigate tomorrow, it's getting dark and there are wild boar here that come out at night. Yikes!


the woods


Sunset


the old cotton fields


I gathered up some rocks and made a fire pit (I guess I learned something in Boy Scouts)


Franky and Thelma after chasing an armadillo into the woods for almost an hour.....armadillos are not too bright

Swim America Fun