Nice matters...it always matters!!!!!...... STAR Students are Cam and Ms. Z!!!!!
School begins promptly at 8:30... Do not forget your mask!!!!!... DO not forget to join PTA!!!!!!

Monday, March 7, 2016

Social Studies Study Questions

1. My granddaddy was President. Who am I?
2. I was assassinated in 1900. Who am I?
3. I was the first President to enjoy electricity in the Whitehouse. Who am I?
4. I was the youngest President ever... up until that point. Who am I?
5. What is the McKinley Tariff Act?  What were its effects?
6. What is Mr. Roosevelt's legacy? (2)
7. Ellis Island was opened during my Presidency. Who am I?
8. I was a Renaissance Man. Who am I?
9. I led the Rough Riders in the Spanish American War. Who am I?
10. The U.S. became a global power under my Presidency. Who am I?
11. How did the U.S. gain Puerto Rico as a territory?
12. The Spanish American War happened during my Presidency? Who am I?

Swim America Fun