Nice matters...it always matters!!!!!...... STAR Students are Cam and Ms. Z!!!!!
School begins promptly at 8:30... Do not forget your mask!!!!!... DO not forget to join PTA!!!!!!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy New Year

~I hope everyone is enjoying their break!  I just finished reading my second book of vacation.  I cannot wait to get back to the warm weather of Florida and out of the snow!  Mrs. Goodman and Mr. G will both be running in the Jacksonville Marathon on December 29th........ maybe we will see you out there!  Hopefully most of you have kept up with your reading!  I am really proud of all of you and how much you have read so far this year!  We have never had this many students earn this many AR points so early in the year!  Way to go Goodyapes, Gibbyapes, and Hollowapes!  Happy New Year!  Keep up the good work.... or make a resolution to be better!

Swim America Fun