Nice matters...it always matters!!!!!...... STAR Students are Cam and Ms. Z!!!!!
School begins promptly at 8:30... Do not forget your mask!!!!!... DO not forget to join PTA!!!!!!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Turkeys and Old Houses

~ Helped my little brother Danny and his family move into their new house today.  It is actually not new at all.  It was built 14 years after Paul Revere and William Dawes rode through the area in the late 1700's.  Cool house with lots of cool features, like 4 fireplaces.  While driving to visit my Aunt Jean I almost hit a turkey.... Yes a turkey... they are everywhere up here and they are NOT afraid of people..... if you get too close to them, they will come after you......

 the barn connected to the house..... only 12 miles from downtown Boston

the view from my truck... he gave me stink eye!

Swim America Fun