Nice matters...it always matters!!!!!...... STAR Students are Cam and Ms. Z!!!!!
School begins promptly at 8:30... Do not forget your mask!!!!!... DO not forget to join PTA!!!!!!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Hockey Night in New England

~Went to watch Patrick Gibbons #64, my brother's son, play hockey tonight.  He is fifth grader playing with seventh graders!  I wish we had more hockey in Jacksonville.... it really is exciting to watch.  We also all watched the Patriots defeat Jacksonville..... my loyalties are to both teams..... but am definitely more of a Patriots fan.  Celebrating Christmas with the Gibbons family Monday night...and their are a gazillion Gibbons family members... I  will post some pictures...... by the way...it is COLD up here.... and I miss my people in Jacksonville!  Snow is expected on Christmas here, just a small amount.... but 6-12 inches of snow are expected on Thursday......... Christmas is the only time of the year I like snow........

 it's even colder than it looks
 #64 Gibbons
shaking hands after the win!

Swim America Fun