Nice matters...it always matters!!!!!...... STAR Students are Cam and Ms. Z!!!!!
School begins promptly at 8:30... Do not forget your mask!!!!!... DO not forget to join PTA!!!!!!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Mountains of West Virginia

I have to admit, WV is one pf the prettiest places I have ever seen! You could sit for hours and just look at the view! However, I also learned that driving up these mountains can be very dangerous and time consuming. I am glad I did it, but I will NEVER do it again. I also got to camp some in western Pennsylvania (did you know that most of Penn. is covered with mountains?) I also spent some time in the Berkshires (mountain range in western Mass.) As I write this, I am in the mountains of North Carolina. NOTHING can compare to the mountains of West Virginia though. I used just about all the cool camping things that the APES gave me during Teacher Appreciation week! I have wanted to camp in WV for a long time, and I finally got to do it!

I camped in an old abandoned homestead in the Appalachian Mountains
This was my view for 4 days

Swim America Fun