Nice matters...it always matters!!!!!...... STAR Students are Cam and Ms. Z!!!!!
School begins promptly at 8:30... Do not forget your mask!!!!!... DO not forget to join PTA!!!!!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

What is Mr. G. doing for break?

Well, today I slept until 11:00.... yes I was exhausted!
~Today, I mowed, edged, and weed whacked my grass, and trimmed my hibiscus and crepe myrtle bushes and trees. Yes, I do put a lot of time into my yard. This hibiscus was over 10 feet tall! This winter wiped it out...but it is already sprouting.
Franky watches the new ducks that just arrived on Lake Gibbo

Hibiscus branches (this will be burned tonight)

New Jasmine blooms (what an awesome smell when it blooms)

~Sunday afternoon I am going camping...haven't decided on South Carolina or Georgia....or maybe even Florida for 4 or 5 days?? Just get me out of the city and into the woods. I love the trees and wildlife, and cooking outdoors, and so do my dogs!
~Did you see Mrs. Peck's video of her grandson?
~Did you see the video of Dixie on the Hero blog? (my dogs, Franky and Thelma, are much cuter...haha....but true)

~One week until the start of baseball season! Go Sox and Rays!

Swim America Fun