Nice matters...it always matters!!!!!...... STAR Students are Cam and Ms. Z!!!!!
School begins promptly at 8:30... Do not forget your mask!!!!!... DO not forget to join PTA!!!!!!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thursday Night

Merry Christmas. I hope everyone had a great day today. I am having an awesome break. I went camping for three days, and the weather was perfect. I am very busy but I will post some pictures of the Gibbons family over the weekend. You all made our last week of school before Christmas incredible! I hope that Bridey is doing well at the Zinn's house. Thanks Zinns!

The Pickle Story is Growing!
It seems the Florida Times Union is talking Christmas Pickles too! Click on Pickle to hear their podcast from Jacksonville.com about some of the origins of the Christmas pickle story!

Swim America Fun