Nice matters...it always matters!!!!!...... STAR Students are Cam and Ms. Z!!!!!
School begins promptly at 8:30... Do not forget your mask!!!!!... DO not forget to join PTA!!!!!!

Friday, August 22, 2008

A Relaxing Friday

After about 6 tornado warnings, it seemed safe to go outside. There was very little if any damage. I was suprised to see how far Lake Gibbo had risen. This canoe used to sit on dry land. The lake actually took over about 10 feet of my yard.

Franky and Thelma took a walk outside after being cooped up inside for most of the day.

I got a chance to do some reading, as well as catch up on the Olympics. I am glad they will be over soon. They have kept me up late for over two weeks. I'm addicted to the Olympics. My favorite events were Beach Volleyball and Basketball. I cheer for the U.S.A., but I really don't care who wins. I just love sports!

Swim America Fun